We help young people to reconnect to education as a student, trainee or apprentice and deliver courses that give skills for future employment, supporting them to break down barriers and reconnect and reengage with education.
Our Navigator worker provides intensive outreach support, helping the young person to set goals and work out a re-engagement plan, working through issues with their family, school and support networks, supporting access to any other services or educational pathways that they may need, and helping them with Centrelink and income support.
Watch this video about Navigator from the Department of Education and Training of Victoria. It provides a small overview of the program and includes interviews with young people who have been Navigator participants.
This program is available for young people who meet the following criteria:
- Aged 12-17 years old
- Live or are enrolled in a school in Casey, Cardinia or Greater Dandenong
- Have attended school less than 30% of a previous term or have been severely disengaged from school for at least one term
Want to find out more?
- Contact Rosslyn on 0451 189 940 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternatively, call us on 9532 0811
- Check the Department of Education and Training of Victoria’s website for more information about this program and additional resources