Keep people safe by learning suicide intervention skills
TaskForce delivers LivingWorks’s Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST), the world’s leading suicide intervention model. This training is trusted by professionals yet learnable by anyone.
Delivered over two days by registered trainers, ASIST is a one-of-its-kind course that teaches participants to provide a skilled intervention and develop a collaborative safety plan to keep someone safe and alive.
Participants in ASIST:
- Learn the skills to provide a suicide first-aid intervention
- Work to develop a personalised safety plan for someone with thoughts of suicide to keep “safe-for-now”
- Connect the person with thoughts of suicide to further help
- Acquire skills in an evidence-based intervention model, with the assistance of two LivingWorks registered trainer
Book your spot
* Tuesday 23rd and Wednesday 24th May> Book here
Conversations About Suicide
Conversations About Non-Suicidal Self Injury