This course gives participants an opportunity to refresh the knowledge and skills learnt during the 12-hour Standard Mental Health First Aid Course. You will:
- * Gain an understanding of the latest research in the mental health field.
- * Learn the 3 key actions for helping someone feeling suicidal.
- * Work through complex mental health first aid interactions.
- * Practice mental health first aid skills.
The Standard Mental Health First Aid Refresher course is delivered in a 4-hour face-to-face session that allows people who have previously completed a 12- or 14-hour Mental Health First Aid course to refresh their knowledge and skills. For people who are Accredited MHF Aiders, the refresher courses offer an opportunity to extend their accreditation for a further 3 years.
Book your spot
* Tuesday 9th May > Book here