Ready to get accredited in Mental Health First Aid (MHFA)?
Learn how to assist adults who are developing a mental health problem, experiencing a worsening of an existing mental health problem or in a mental health crisis, until appropriate professional help is received, or the crisis is resolves.
Our 12-Hour Standard MHFA course is delivered by instructors who are accredited by Mental Health First Aid Australia.
After you finish the 2-day training sessions, you can demonstrate your MHFA skills by completing an online assessment. If you pass, you will become an Accredited Mental Health First Aider!
Note that we also offer an MHFA refresher course for those who wish to extend their accreditation.
Developing mental health problems covered are:
- Anxiety problems
- Substance use problems
- Eating disorders
Mental health crisis situations covered are:
- Suicidal thoughts and behaviours
- Non-suicidal self-injury (sometimes called deliberate self-harm)
- Panic attacks
- Traumatic events
- Severe effects of drug or alcohol use
- Severe psychotic states
- Aggressive behaviours
Book your spot
* Tuesdays 18th and Thursday 27th April > Book here
* Tuesdays 9th and 16th May > Book here
* Mondays 6th and 13th February > Book here
* Wednesdays 21st and 28th June > Book here
* Tuesdays 21st and 28th March > Book here
Blended Mental Health First Aid Community Course
Standard Mental Health First Aid Refresher