ResetLife Adult: a new opportunity in life
ResetLife Adult is a free program that helps people aged 18 and over who struggle with alcohol and other drug issues.
The program involves two phases:
- 16-week intensive treatment: participants attend group sessions 3 times per week along with periodic individual sessions, including early recovery skills, relapse prevention and family education groups.
- 36-week continuing care, including social support groups.
- Free for participants, but eligibility criteria apply
- Evidence-based, intensive, comprehensive support
- Includes group and individual sessions
- No specific start dates: participants can join anytime
- Confidential support
- Anyone can refer with the client’s consent
The program is delivered at our Cranbourne site and runs on Mondays and Fridays from 11:00 am to 2:30 pm, and Wednesdays from 1:00 pm to 5:30 pm.
- The program is for people 18 years and over who have a severe substance use disorder and who live and work in South Eastern Melbourne
- Participants require basic English literacy to properly make use of the program
- If the primary drug of concern is methamphetamines, opiates, alcohol and/or benzodiazepines participants must have undergone withdrawal from the substance
- Participants must have a commitment to recovery
- Participants must have a commitment to attend the program, on time, 3 times per week for 16 weeks
- Participants must be willing to discuss drug and alcohol use
- Participants must be willing to involve family or other supports
People may be unable to participate in the ResetLife program if they are actively involved in another intensive AOD treatment program.
Want to find out more?
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on 9532 0811
- Download the ResetLife Adult Program Information Sheet
Related programs and services
ResetLife has been made possible through funding provided by the Australian Government under the South Eastern Melbourne PHN