Our Men’s Behaviour Change Program (MBCP) is designed to reduce the prevalence of family violence perpetrated by men while keeping the victims/survivors and their families safe from harm.
Delivered in partnership with Family Life, this 20-week program seeks to:
- Assist men with changing their problematic behaviours
- Educate men about the entire spectrum of family violence (not just physical violence)
- Challenge the beliefs that fuel male family violence
- Challenge controlling behaviours
- Explore more respectful ways of communicating with women and children
Want to find out more?
Participants need to be mandated to undertake an MBCP by Moorabbin or Frankston Courts.