190 people die from a preventable overdose every day
- Assertive outreach support.
- Psychoeducation, intervention, harm minimisation, safety planning and overdose prevention strategies focusing on health and wellbeing.
- Short-term intervention with support to access treatment, counselling, care and recovery coordination, inpatient and outpatient detox and rehabilitation options.
- Priority referral pathway for individuals aged 16 and over, who are at high risk of overdose from substances using a harm reduction approach.
- Naloxone training for individuals and families, highly effective in reversing opioid overdoses.
- Access to needle and syringe program for safe clean injecting equipment to prevent the spread of blood-borne viruses.
- Education and advocacy for pharmacotherapy treatment pathways.
- Secondary consult with external clinicians and professionals regarding high-risk clients at risk of overdose including harm minimisation and treatment pathways.
Want to find out more?