Engaging Families for a better future together
The Engaging Families program helps families experiencing family violence along with mental health issues and substance abuse.
With a holistic family approach, it provides access to services such as counselling, care and recovery, case management and parenting support, aiming to help in 3 key areas:
- Understanding the impact of family violence, including safety planning, counselling, family therapy and group work
- Managing concerns related to alcohol and other drugs abuse and mental health issues
- Identifying needs and resources available
This program is only available to Cardinia Shire residents who are 16 years of age and over.
Want to find out more?
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on 9532 0811
- Call Winderemere on 1300 946 337