Our Alcohol and Drug Counselling program has a recovery-oriented, client-centred approach, offering support to reduce or cease substance use through harm minimisation strategies, relapse prevention and early intervention.
Depending on the age group, one-on-one and/or group counselling is available to help:
- Increasing understanding of substance dependency.
- Increasing awareness regarding drug-related harms.
- Improving the quality of life and self-efficacy.
- Reducing or ceasing substance abuse according to the client’s personal goals.
Additional support options such as non-residential withdrawal support, art therapy, care and recovery coordination and overdose prevention may be available depending on the case.
Want to find out more?
- Contact us at email@example.com
- Call us on 9532 0811
- Voluntary clients
- Frankston and Mornington Peninsula: Call FAMDAS Intake on 1300 665 781
- Bayside: Call StarHealth Central Intake on 1800 229 263
- Dandenong, Casey and Cardinia: Call SECADA Intake on 1800 14 25 36
- Forensic clients: Via ACSO brokerage.