Get the support you need with our Alcohol and Other Drug Counselling
Our Alcohol and Other Drug Counselling program offers support to reduce or end substance use through harm minimisation strategies, relapse prevention and early intervention.
Counselling sessions are oriented to the participant’s recovery journey, centring on their unique needs and concerns.
Depending on the age group, one-on-one and/or group counselling is available to help:
- Increasing understanding of substance dependency.
- Increasing awareness regarding drug-related harms.
- Improving the quality of life and self-efficacy.
- Reducing or ceasing substance abuse according to the client’s personal goals.
Additional support options such as non-residential withdrawal support, art therapy, care and recovery coordination and overdose prevention may be available depending on the case.
Want to find out more?
- Voluntary clients
- Forensic clients: Via ACSO brokerage.